LinkedIn is rolling out a new LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Partners Guide to its marketing partners. The new guide contains almost all aspects of LinkedIn’s Partners program right from the beginning of the selection process to how it decides who to partner with.
Today, one in five marketers on LinkedIn work with a partner to meet their marketing strategies. And all of the top 50 advertisers use one or more partners to drive value for their business.
LinkedIn assures that you’ll find at least one provider in this guide that you can add value to your organisation.
As per the new guide, LinkedIn partners are selected on the basis of three qualifiers:
- Expertise: Those who have an authentic experience in their domain and keep a proven track record
- Innovation: Those who stay one step ahead by discovering new opportunities on LinkedIn.
- Quality: Those who meet LinkedIn’s high standards for service, customer success, and member data security
Below are the services, features and functionality offered by LinkedIn partners:
1. Technology partners
- Community Management
- Ad Technology
- Audience Management
- Analytics and Measurement
2. Content partners
- Original Thought Leadership
- Turnkey Content
The guide will help you uncover information on the capabilities associated with each category and what some of the prominent partners within each category can offer specifically.